Here are a couple of my 'oops' moments (sorry about the horribly dark photos):
My stitches are all wrong in both pictures but I've worked everything out now...after some trial and error(s).
I've also been working on a new blanket for my friend Max of Magic Belles. I'm using the same yarn, hook and pattern that I used for the baby blanket I finished recently...except I chose not to work into the front and back stitches. The result is that the stitches are spaced pretty far apart:
I'm liking it, though. The colors are fun and bright and I think Max's daughter will like it too.
Finally, I'm not the only crafty one in the family. Today my son made his first pasta picture at toddler group.
I might have helped a little...