Thursday 27 October 2011

Forever a student

I recently found the most wonderful blog for people who want to learn how to crochet.  Dana of Craftyminx has so kindly been teaching Crochet School (for free!!) during the month of October and I love it.  She covers everything from the parts of a hook and types of yarn fiber to increasing/decreasing and working in the round. Even though I know how to make all the basic stitches, I'm following along and learning new things (or at least how to do some things the 'right' way).  If you've always wanted to learn how to crochet, you no longer have an excuse not to! 

Look...I've even included a button on my blog.  Check it out!

(p.s.  I don't know if you've noticed, but I've also added a Pinterest button.  Oh my gosh, is that website addictive!)

2 comments:

  1. What a creative person she is. I love those chalkboard backgrounds with chalk text headers. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I wish I was that creative! :)

    ReplyDelete