Wednesday 15 February 2012

Oh boo

Ok, I'm really not very good about this whole blogging thing but I'm trying...I'm REALLY trying. 

Anyway, remember my goals for this year?  Number one was, "Make at least one thing for each holiday (Valentine's day, Easter, Independence Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas)." Well, guess what?  I didn't make anything for Valentines day.  UGH!!  I wanted to make this scarf or a decoration made of these awesome hearts or even some simple heart garland but I made nothing.  Last year I at least made some simple homemade Valentines for my husband and son (and some sweet notes that I tucked away in several places for my husband to find)....this year?  I bought a card.  I'm so ashamed!  I'm really going through a slump here!  I'm hoping it will pass soon, especially since I'm making a major life change which will probably result in me picking up the hook a bit more.  I'll keep you posted!  Until then, I do hope to start blogging regularly again and really kicking off my Christmas Crafting All Year project soon!

2 comments:

  1. Major life change? That sounds tantalizing!

    Don't worry about the blogging, just keep at it when you can. We all go through craft slumps too. I took a ton of yarn with me to California, and not a stitch did I take in 10 days (but I was a bit distracted). These things happen. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can imagine that you were very distracted, Sue. Again, I'm so sorry for your loss. You've been on my mind a lot.

      Anyway, my life change is pretty major but it's nothing too exciting (I've made a switch to healthier living).

      Delete