I'm feeling better today so I thought I'd share my goals for 2012....well, at least my crafting goals.
1. Make at least one thing for each holiday (Valentine's day, Easter, Independence Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas)
2. Make a weather/day of the week chart for the kiddo.
3. Sew something once a month (can't let that sewing machine collect dust!)
4. Crochet a blanket for the kiddo's future 'big boy' bed
5. Be ready for Christmas for once (Oooo...more on this in my next post. I'm so excited about this one!)
6. Learn a new craft
7. Make a hook case
I think that's it for now. What are your goals for the year, crafty or otherwise?
(p.s. I keep adding to this post as I think of things)