Tuesday 3 January 2012

This Year I want to...

I'm feeling better today so I thought I'd share my goals for 2012....well, at least my crafting goals.

1. Make at least one thing for each holiday (Valentine's day, Easter, Independence Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas)

2. Make a weather/day of the week chart for the kiddo.

3. Sew something once a month (can't let that sewing machine collect dust!)

4. Crochet a blanket for the kiddo's future 'big boy' bed

5. Be ready for Christmas for once (Oooo...more on this in my next post.  I'm so excited about this one!)

6. Learn a new craft

7. Make a hook case

I think that's it for now.  What are your goals for the year, crafty or otherwise? 

(p.s. I keep adding to this post as I think of things)

3 comments:

  1. I'd like to definitely do more painting. I know I say it every year, and I do truly mean it every year. Unfortunately I'm losing faith in my ability to just crack on and do it. Such a lazy biatch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can check in with each other and keep each other on track, Lyd!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sewing every month is a great goal. Being ready for Christmas? I'll take all the help I can get on that one!

    ReplyDelete