Tuesday 27 September 2011

None a Day

Today should be my One a Day post but I don't have anything to show.  You see, I signed up for the One a Day group on Ravelry about a month ago thinking that I could be a part of something bigger...a whole bunch of people working on one square or one stripe a day!  Unfortunately, with birthdays on the way and the arrival of babies, I've been busy with other projects that need a lot more work than one a day.  Oh.  And I don't have the yarn for a big project.  I'm still a little scared of buying yarn.  I don't know how much I'm going to need and I have a hard time picking colors...AND buying so much yarn can get expensive.  It's a big commitment!

So instead of showing my One a Day progress (which is none), I'll provide a little link to what I want to make when I finally get around to taking the plunge and buying some yarn:  Ta-Da!!  I really like the idea of using grey, black and white as the main colors in a granny square blanket.  The only change I'd make is using more colors for the middle of the squares.

Anyway, I've finished another project but I can't really share what it is yet (It's for my mom's birthday).  Here's a little teaser:
 Yep.  This is all you get.

After I finished it I quickly switched to another WIP for a new baby girl who I hope to meet soon.  Again, I can't divulge too much but I'll give you this:

Very pink!

Fingers crossed that I can crochet 10 or mabye 20 a day!



No comments:

Post a Comment